How do I book a session?
- Visit the "contact" page and send me a message with information about what type of session you are interested in and a time frame of when you would like the session to take place. I will email or call you back directly to schedule your session. ALL sessions require a $50 non-refundable booking deposit to be paid at the time of booking to secure your session time.
2. How will I receive my images?
- Your images will be delivered to you via email with a direct link to your gallery. From your gallery you will be able to download all images straight to your computer and smart phone or tablet. Wedding images are sent to you on a USB drive due to the large quantity of images.
3. How long after my session will my images be delivered?
- All images will be delivered to you within 2 weeks time after your session. Due to the editing process and busy load of sessions scheduled, if clients need to rush their image return time, a "rush fee" can be added to the total package price and images will be returned within 1-3 days.
4. How do I have my images printed?
- Clients are responsible for printing their images at their desired printing location. Printing rights are included in all session contracts and clients can print images as desired. It is asked that clients do not edit or alter images in any form after the images are delivered.
5. How long have you been a lifestyle photographer?
- I have been taking pictures since I was in high school - so about 7 years now. I created a business from my hobby of photography a little over a year ago as a very "part time" gig. I have recently expanded my business to wedding photography in the last year. For more information about my experience, feel free to send me an email on the "contact" page!